Опрос.

JTORRES2020
Благодарил (а): 1 раз

Опрос.

Сообщение JTORRES2020 » 03 фев 2020, 15:31

1_Pilot писал(а):
03 фев 2020, 08:53
Buenas tardes En sus pantallas, la versión demo de la utilidad, y en ella los volúmenes son valores aleatorios, en la versión con licencia los volúmenes son reales y coinciden con otras plataformas. Los indicadores basados ​​en MA no están planificados para integrarse en la utilidad, porque el objetivo principal de la utilidad es trabajar con volúmenes e indicadores basados ​​en ellos, se pueden hacer grandes intercambios, pero no lo prometo en el futuro cercano.
Thanks Rafil for your clarifications.
I have some questions which you could guide me.
1. Is the indicator (INDICATOR = BIG TRADES) possible in the EA?
2. When buying the full version, such as registration since I have several computers but I use only one account, and would the updates be for life?
3. When making the purchase, I was in 55 dollars and right now this 89 dollars, there promotions since the idea is to acquire a large group of traders?
4. The implementation of the real volume in the maximum time of the profile is possible, as I showed it in the images?
5. Is the management of orders in the chart possible the administration of lots or contracts as ATM strategies?
Thank you for your help and collaboration Rafil. :28: :28:

JTORRES2020

Опрос.

Сообщение JTORRES2020 » 03 фев 2020, 15:32

1_Pilot писал(а):
Good afternoon! On your screens, the demo version of the utility, and in it the volumes are random values, on the licensed version the volumes are real and coincide with other platforms. Indicators based on MA are not planned to be built into the utility, because the main purpose of the utility is to work with volumes and indicators based on them, Big Trades may be done, but I do not promise in the near future
2. When buying the full version, such as registration since I have several computers but I use only one account, and would the updates be for life?
3. When making the purchase, I was in 55 dollars and right now this 89 dollars, there promotions since the idea is to acquire a large group of traders?
4. The implementation of the real volume in the maximum time of the profile is possible, as I showed it in the images?
5. Is the management of orders in the chart possible the administration of lots or contracts as ATM strategies?
Thank you for your help and collaboration Rafil.

1_Pilot
Администратор
Благодарил (а): 100 раз

Опрос.

Сообщение 1_Pilot » 03 фев 2020, 15:57

JTORRES2020 писал(а):
03 фев 2020, 15:32
1_Pilot писал(а):
Good afternoon! On your screens, the demo version of the utility, and in it the volumes are random values, on the licensed version the volumes are real and coincide with other platforms. Indicators based on MA are not planned to be built into the utility, because the main purpose of the utility is to work with volumes and indicators based on them, Big Trades may be done, but I do not promise in the near future
Thank you for your help and collaboration Rafil.
1. I have already answered that it is implementable, but when I will do it, I don't know
2. updates are lifetime, the license is designed for 12 computers under one account
3. if you personally gather a group of at least 5 people, then I will make a discount for you and you can buy a lifetime license for $ 55
4. you can show this drawing separately again, so I can understand what you are talking about. I don't understand the question yet
5. in the future I plan to add trading strategies
P.S. Все выкладываемые скрины с анализом не являются руководством к действию :1: , торговлю необходимо вести по текущей рыночной ситуации :13:

JTORRES2020

Опрос.

Сообщение JTORRES2020 » 03 фев 2020, 17:19

1_Pilot писал(а):
03 фев 2020, 15:57
1. I have already answered that it is implementable, but when I will do it, I don't know
2. updates are lifetime, the license is designed for 12 computers under one account
3. if you personally gather a group of at least 5 people, then I will make a discount for you and you can buy a lifetime license for $ 55
4. you can show this drawing separately again, so I can understand what you are talking about. I don't understand the question yet
Thank you for your clarifications and help Rafil.
1. I answer your question about the requested image.
2. During the day I buy the license of your tool, since I do not know the subject in MT5 well, does the license go to the account number or with any specific ID to make the purchase and installation of it?
  Thank you, Thank you, thank you for all your help and collaboration, we hope to see all these improvements here.
Вложения
Captura.JPG

1_Pilot
Администратор

Опрос.

Сообщение 1_Pilot » 03 фев 2020, 21:31

JTORRES2020 писал(а):
03 фев 2020, 17:19
1_Pilot писал(а):
03 фев 2020, 15:57
Thank you for your clarifications and help Rafil.
1. I answer your question about the requested image.
2. During the day I buy the license of your tool, since I do not know the subject in MT5 well, does the license go to the account number or with any specific ID to make the purchase and installation of it?
Thank you, Thank you, thank you for all your help and collaboration, we hope to see all these improvements here.
1. Thank you for the screen, now I understand. I will think about how to implement the volumes of the higher timeframe.
2. Any purchase from the MQL5 market is linked to your account, and without registering an account in the MT5 terminal, you will not be able to use the purchase https://c2n.me/45OMqk0
P.S. Все выкладываемые скрины с анализом не являются руководством к действию :1: , торговлю необходимо вести по текущей рыночной ситуации :13:

JTORRES2020

Опрос.

Сообщение JTORRES2020 » 04 фев 2020, 05:27

1_Pilot писал(а):
03 фев 2020, 21:31
1. Thank you for the screen, now I understand. I will think about how to implement the volumes of the higher timeframe.
2. Any purchase from the MQL5 market is linked to your account, and without registering an account in the MT5 terminal, you will not be able to use the purchase https://c2n.me/45OMqk0
Thanks, thanks and thanks Rafil.
Then I will gather my team for the purchase if we can access the 55usd promotion and thus enter to evaluate your tool live and direct to know if it is possible to use it in our daily trade, thanks thanks for all your help and attention borrowed :27: :27: :27: :27: :28: :28: :28:

Dmitry

Опрос.

Сообщение Dmitry » 08 фев 2020, 20:28

Пропустил на вебинаре с амп , может не сделано. В утилите есть возможность отрисовки (визуализации) отфильтрованный объемов на самом графике. Это не горизонтальный и не вертикальный объем)) для примера в АТАС и jigsaw такая возможность имеется. И не надо визуально ловить( совмещать) где и по какой цене прошел объем.

1_Pilot
Администратор

Опрос.

Сообщение 1_Pilot » 08 фев 2020, 21:22

Dmitry писал(а):
08 фев 2020, 20:28
Пропустил на вебинаре с амп , может не сделано. В утилите есть возможность отрисовки (визуализации) отфильтрованный объемов на самом графике. Это не горизонтальный и не вертикальный объем)) для примера в АТАС и jigsaw такая возможность имеется. И не надо визуально ловить( совмещать) где и по какой цене прошел объем.
Это? см. картинку, можно не только объем, но и дельту или объемы по аскам и бидам, на вебинаре я рассказывал об этом
Вложения
Clip2net_200208232136.png

Dmitry

Опрос.

Сообщение Dmitry » 09 фев 2020, 19:49

Ну, вебинар я смотрел потом в основном перематывая, еще раз повторюсь что утилита достойная.
И да я это и имел ввиду.

mynlife73

Опрос.

Сообщение mynlife73 » 12 фев 2020, 09:32

Автор есть такой форум https://fxsa.me
Я бы тебе рекомендовал свою ветку завести и искать там клиентов на свой индикатор, так как там большое комьюните. Всякие советы разные по улучшению будешь получать и тд. Плюс там бывает складчины на репликацию индиков. Если будешь тусить никто твой индикатор не будет взламывать, а наоборот покупать юзать и оставлять обратную связь.

Ответить